Welcome to 2nd-5th Grade!
*Special Note* When selecting the “Grade” for your camper, please follow these guidelines:
- 2nd grade is for children who have completed 2nd grade in the 2016-17 school term.
- 3rd grade is for children who have completed 3rd grade in the 2016-17 school term.
- 4th grade is for children who have completed 4th grade in the 2016017 school term.
- 5th grade is for children who have completed 5th grade in the 2016-17 school term.
- EXCEPTION: For Summer 2017 ONLY, 5th grade families will be offered a choice to keep their camper in 5th grade or move them to 6th grade. This choice is effective for the ENTIRE summer and cannot be altered. Please make your choice with great thought and consideration to your camper’s personality and adaptability. Also note that Pre and Post Camp is offered only up to 5th grade.
Our 2nd-5th grade campers experience a variety of onsite activities on our 40 plus acre property, which include pony rides, go-karts, sports, wacky water play, inflatable obstacle courses, arts and crafts, and more as well as weekly “fun trips” and at least two trips to the pool. Kids are able to have both outdoor and indoor fun thanks to our multi-purpose multi-media kids rooms and gymnasium.
This summer, we are happy to offer even more summer-time fun & care before and after the Triple C Adventure Camp in our Pre Camp and Post Camp Sessions. Campers will benefit from the use of our multi-purpose, multi-media children’s rooms, playground, and gymnasium as well as take a few fun-trips a week. Please note that Pre and Post Camp Weeks have a different schedule than CCC Sessions, so be sure to thoroughly read the parent email sent out on Thursday before the session begins.
Please Note: All FunTrip locations are subject to change. Also, Pre and Post Camp weeks do not have a separate before and after care. Please check our FAQs page for more info.
|Pre-CCC Week 1||June 6-9||One trip per day (The Zone, Rebounderz, etc.)|
|Pre-CCC Week 2||June 12-16||One trip per day (The Zone, Rebounderz, etc.)|
|CCC Session 1||June 19-23||Green Spring Gardens|
|CCC Session 2||June 26-30||Cameron Run (Great Waves Waterpark)|
|CCC Session 3||July 3-7||Roer’s Zoofari|
|CCC Session 4||July 10-14||Central Park Fun Land|
|CCC Session 5||July 17-21||Splashdown Waterpark|
|CCC Session 6||July 24-28||Adventure Park USA|
|Post-CCC Week 1||July 31-August 4||One trip per day (The Zone, Rebounderz, etc.)|
|Post-CCC Week 2||August 7-11||One trip per day (The Zone, Rebounderz, etc.)|
Each Monday before the session begins, we will send out a parent email with information for the week. Please thoroughly read this email, as it may contain pertinent information or schedule changes for the upcoming week.
What To Bring
- Shoes (No sandals)
- Lots of Energy
- Swimsuit (One-piece only for girls)
- Money for trips (optional for souvenirs, snacks, etc)
What Not To Bring
- Portable Game Systems
$235 per week
Check out our NEW discounts! First camper = Full price
Additional campers in the same family for the same week = 10% discount
Extended Care (Costs applicable to CCC Sessions 1-6 only)
Beforecare (7:00-8:00am) – $20 per child/wk
Aftercare (4:00-6:30pm) – $40 per child/wk
*Please note Pre-Camp weeks do not have a separate before and after care. Check out our FAQ page for more details on this.