Q: How do I begin registering my camper(s)?
A: On the top of the page, you will see a registration tab. Clicking on that tab will bring you to a new page where you will create a username and password. If you are a returning family, you will be creating a new account, but this will remain with you from here on out!
Q: What if I have a question during the registration process?
A: Contact the Administrative Coordinator via e-mail at email@example.com.
Q: When is the registration deadline?
A: Registration for each session closes two Fridays (10 days) before each session begins.
- For example, if your camper is attending camp the week of June 19th, 2017 registration will close Friday, June 9th for that session.
- This is also the due date for the total session payment. Please be sure to properly assess your needs, as the $35 deposits are non-refundable.
Q: Why do I have a mandatory Monday Morning Parent Check- In?
A: Monday Morning Parent Check- In is very important because we want to be sure your camper is properly registered and also that you have all the information you and your camper need for a successful week ahead. You’ll also have the opportunity to speak with the Camp Nurse regarding health-related matters.
- Please allow for extra time during drop-off on Monday morning to review any scheduling changes, waivers that need to be signed, or anything else of this nature with our Camp Coordinator/Counselor.
- If you are signed up for Before Care, all of this information will also be with the Extended Care Coordinator.
Q: What is your payment policy?
A: In order to be registered, you must pay the one time each summer/per family $35 registration/admin fee. Also, you must pay a minimum $35 deposit towards each session for each camper in order to have your spot reserved.
- Credit Card and Online Check: Your account will be automatically charged the remaining registration balance on the due date, which is 2 Fridays (10 days) before the session start date.
- Late Fee: Any late payments will incur a late fee of $35.
Q: How do I obtain a receipt from this summer?
A: At the end of summer, every camp family will receive a receipt for their child that summer, via email. They are also available by request for TWO (2) MONTHS ONLY after the summer session is complete, via firstname.lastname@example.org.