Welcome to Preschool!
*Special Note* When selecting the “Grade” for your preschool camper, please follow these guidelines:
- 2 Year Old is for children who will be 2 years old on or before their first day of camp and either entering or completed a 2 year old Preschool program.
- 3 Year Old is for children who will be 3 years old on or before their first day of camp, having completed a 3 year old Preschool program AND fully potty trained.
- 4 Year Old is for children who will be 4 or 5 years old on or before their first day of camp, having completed a 4 year old Preschool program and will be going into Kindergarten in the Fall of 2017.
Your tiny tot is in for a treat! Triple C has taken great care to create the perfect mix of safety, fun and care for our little campers! With a daily routine that includes essential developmental components, we mix in bursts of activity that are sure to please. We work on all academic elements that your camper has been mastering, so that they don’t lose their skills! In addition, our campers ride bikes and scooters, splash in our popular water play inflatable ‘gator’, ride horses and enjoy a host of visiting educational and entertaining shows!
|Pre-CCC Week 1||June 6-9||Fun in the Outdoors|
|Pre-CCC Week 2||June 12-16||Summer Sports|
|CCC Session 1||June 19-23||Down on the Farm|
|CCC Session 2||June 26-30||Carnival Fun|
|CCC Session 3||July 3-7||Hats Off to the USA|
|CCC Session 4||July 10-14||Animal Safari|
|CCC Session 5||July 17-21||Treasure Hunter Adventure|
|CCC Session 6||July 24-28||Who Lives in the Sea?|
|Post-CCC Week 1||July 31-August 4||What’s in the Sky?|
|Post-CCC Week 2||August 7-11||Colors and Shapes|
Each Monday before the session begins, we will send out a parent email with information for the week. Please thoroughly read this email, as it may contain pertinent information or schedule changes for the upcoming week.
What To Bring
- Lunch, water bottle, 2 snacks
- Small blanket and pillow for nap time (Full day campers only)
- Water play necessities on designated days
- Bikes/trikes/scooters on designated days
- Change of clothes
- Diapers and a box of wipes (2 year old only)
**Immunization records (including TB screening), are also required for preschool campers. Please send immunization records and TB screenings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.**
What Not To Bring
Please do not bring any peanut products. Thank you for your cooperation!
Full Day: $240 per week (7am-6:30pm)
Half Day: $155 per week (8am-12:30pm)
Check out our NEW discounts! First camper = Full price
Additional campers in the same family for the same week = 10% discount